Diversity and Inclusion in Prospect Development
- Pre-conference workshop and panel discussion at #ApraPD2019
- July 31, 2019 in Phoenix, AZ | 9 AM local time – DETAILS
Gender Matters: A Practical Approach To Grow Women’s Philanthropy
- A two-part workshop with Kathleen E Loehr at 2019 CASE VIII Conference
- February 14, 2019 in Vancouver (home!) | 2 PM PST | DETAILS
Best Inclusive Practices in Prospect Development to Advance Women’s Philanthropy
- A webinar exclusively for members of Apra Pennsylvania and Apra New York
- Thursday, November 29, 2018 | 11 AM EST | EVENT DETAILS
I love conferencing, especially when I get to share my latest research in collaboration with expert thought leaders in our field. Here’s where I’ve been in recent months:
Ms Informed: Working with Fundraisers to Advance Women’s Philanthropy
- August 10, 2018 – Apra PD 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA
- Check out the full conference session listing HERE.
I spoke about steps I’ve taken to be my organization’s ‘Chief Inclusion Relationship Manager.’ The room of prospect development professionals was truly engaging.
How Gender Matters in Fund Development Operations Today
- Co-keynote with Martha A Taylor
- May 4, 2018 – Apra-Wisconsin spring conference in Madison, WI DETAILS
We had a great time collaborating on a meaningful morning of learning and dialogue with multiple generations of researchers in the room.